Implants Surgeon in Viman Nagar
A dental implant is a surgical component that interfaces with the jaw or skull bone to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis, or to act as an orthodontic anchor. Dr. Kakde Dental Clinic, a multispecialty dental clinic in Viman Nagar & Kalyani Nagar also, is now one of the best dental clinics in Pune.
Benefits of dental implants:-
- It prevents bone loss by anchoring the jawbone and so preventing additional bone loss.
- It improves the overall function and appearance of the maxillofacial prosthesis.
- It is the most effective and preferred method of stabilizing loose dentures.
- The fixed prosthesis is thought to be the only option for delivery.
- No need to prepare healthy teeth in order to replace missing teeth.
- It is one of the most effective and long-lasting treatments for tooth replacement.
- Removable denture use causes periodontal weakness in the remaining teeth.
There are several benefits of dental implants, and we offer them at fair costs. Dr. Kakde provides the best dental implant treatment in Pune. some implant parts
- Implant body: It is the best component that is inserted within the bone during the initial step of surgery
- Healing screw: In a two-stage implant, the healing screw is usually low-profile to make suturing soft tissue easier.
- Healing caps: are dome-shaped screws that are placed over the screw following the second stage of surgery and before the prosthesis is inserted.
- Abutments: It is the parts of the implant that resemble a prepared tooth and are put into the implant body to be screwed in.
- Impression posts: Small slim impressions are utilized to transmit intraoral location. During the impression, they are placed over the implant body.
Dr. Kakde’s dental clinic in Viman Nagar, where Dr. Ajay Kakde gives you the best dental implants in Viman Nagar. He provides good follow-up. He is the best Dental Implants Surgeon in Viman Nagar. In Our Dr. Kakde Dental clinic, the doctors of our clinic give the patient a new set of non-removable, instantly functional teeth within a single.
Implants are a well-known and safe procedure. Implants, like natural teeth, are likely to last as long as you take care of them. The most important factor in determining how long your implants will survive is how well you care for them and whether you attend your routine maintenance appointments.
If your implants are not properly cared for, they will develop a covering similar to that found on neglected natural teeth. This can lead to gum infection, bleeding, inflammation, and general discomfort if left untreated. All of these issues are possible with natural teeth.
If you or anyone you know is looking for the best quality dental implant and dental care, there is a Best Dental Clinic that can meet your specific requirements. Please contact us. Our clinic is in Pune’s Kalyani Nagar area. Viman Nagar is also nearby to our clinic. If you’re looking for a dental Implant surgeon in Viman Nagar or in Kalyani Nagar, Dr. Kakde’s dental clinic is a great option for you.